I. Yet another thing on which I agree with Obama:
II. I may have a new favorite movieIn an act that campaign insiders said indicated an irrevocable break with his former pastor, Sen. Barack Obama today de-friended the Rev. Jeremiah Wright on Facebook.
Sen. Obama's comments about Rev. Wright on Tuesday seemed to indicate that a total rift with his former minister was underway, but his decision to de-friend Rev. Wright on Facebook underscores the seriousness of his decision.
At a press conference in Gary, Indiana, chief Obama strategist David Axelrod said that Sen. Obama had to de-friend the Rev. Wright on Facebook "because he was getting really annoying."
"Every day, Rev. Wright was sending Sen. Obama new Facebook applications like 'What Superhero Are You?' and 'What 1980's Toy Are You?'" Mr. Axelrod said. "After awhile, enough is enough."

HALLMARK ENTERTAINMENT'S JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS
STARRING:
Filmed on location in Turkey, this movie is 4 hours long. My effort was going to be more substantive, but the entire internet has been scrubbed of imagery of Mr. Hopper's powerful turn as Pelias, illegitimate king of Ancient Greece. Hopper is visibly confused throughout the entire movie, and there is a disturbingly high number of cut scenes in which he does nothing in particular.
As it were, the best I can offer is that the youtube site that hosts a clip from the film kindly supplies a sterling example of internet bravodo:
Nah, you're not even close to being correct. Being that my step father is in the television business as a director, producer, writer and actor just to name a few, I can assure you you havent a clue about which you speak. Not every production comes with automatic "people who closely monitor that the animals dont get hurt" - I called a film specialist that I know and had him review this video today. The result is the leg does appear to have been fractured just above the fetlock joint.
In my research for today's blog I also came upon this interesting nugget:
London was born in San Diego, California, the son of Debbie (née Osborn), a waitress, and Frank London, a sheet metal worker.[1] He was raised in Oklahoma and Texas. He has an identical twin brother, Jeremy London, who is also an actor. As of 2005, the two have acted together in an episode of 7th Heaven entitled "Smoking". Jeremy was Jason's stunt double in The Man in the Moon.
Awkward, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment