Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Academic Update!

Remember that paper I had to write a few weeks back? I wrote 5 pages in an hour and a half and dropped a bad pun about "House money." Well I got it back today and here's the professor's response, with emphasis added by him:

"
James
A very good, well-argued + persuasive paper. Would have been a clear A paper but for the lack of a rigorous proofread. Too many typo's etc.

A-/B+
"

It was so good, it got two grades!

3 comments:

  1. Tell Prof. Dickhead that "typos" doesn't have an apostrophe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once got a B/B+/A- on a paper at ND. Clearly what you do in those situations is pick which grade you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if that's grade inflation or "grade expansion" (copyright 2008, me)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive