To kick off Movie Madness today I viewed
The Savages staring Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Laura Linney. What's got two thumbs and loves PSH??? This guy (pointing to self with two thumbs). I found the movie quite funny, although I was admittedly the only one in the room laughing so take from that for what you will. Its a bit dark but I think I would enjoy two hours of PSH picking his nose on screen, so overall I enjoyed the experience. I don't know that I'd advise one to drink while watching it though. It'd be sorta like flavoring your coffee with caffeine pills... except the exact opposite. Anyway, I give it 7 boxes of Cream of Wheat (oh my it is so tasty) out of 10, which puts it as my top ranked movie thus far.
Title: The Savages
Viewed With: Erin and Jason (sorta)
Ranking: #1 (7 of 10)






No comments:
Post a Comment