Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On Music REDACTED




Well, I made a game effort at completing the D10 treatise on music, but reading Boots' post below about War Dance made me realize that perhaps this ground is pretty well trod and my inane glib commentary might come across as somewhat tired.

Diligent blogman that I am, however, I know in my hear of hearts that I cannot leave my audience hanging. So, without further ado, I bring you:

DICK JOKES!
==========I -)
What did the lawyer say when his opponent made an illegal (yet very sexy) argument in court?

Your Honor, I'm Erect!


Why didn't the eunuch defensive end care that the quarterback got away with intentional grounding?

Because they already took away his sack!








What's Boots' 2nd Favorite Food?
Cream of Meat

2 comments:

  1. i'm impressed that you know how to do the text strike-through trick. you gentlemen sure are tech savvy

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive