Thursday, May 8, 2008

Young Professional Motto

It's been awhile. Guts and Nums both went on vacations this past weekend. No doubt in a fruitless attempt at networking. It wasn't that I didn't try, it's just that I was so busy buying rounds and redacting my premium that I didn't have any time at all for witty banter. Can you imagine?! You had to be there.

Anyway, the creative juices have not been flowing (see Nums' most recent cartoon to understand the sometimes rigorous creative process) . However, I feel them slowly coming back to me, and I will no doubt be back soon with a good post, this is just one to snack on. Look forward to a Super Statistical Study that's either American Idol-centric or Scientology-centric.

In addition, to be perfectly honest, and because my loyal Gutsies have to know. I've spent every day since I got back waking up early, working late, and shitting a lot. It's no surprise considering the sheer fantastic amounts of beer, tobacco products, burritos and Rohypnol, that come with any young professional gathering that I would be confined to the only room in my grand bachelor house without a computer. Nonetheless, here I am with what I like to think of as a low-medium-low effort blog post, young professional style.

Doing a google image search for things you need not worry about (business porn) I found these young professional banners and mottos in a seemingly indecipherable alien languages. Through only the most sophisticated means I have managed to decode them.









Picture 1: "The one with the giant contraption": This is an ancient machine used to liquidate assets of rival conglomerations. It is called simply MegaMonsterManiacalDeathMachine. It was created by the Phoenicians and used for centuries after by "Manhattans."

Translation:
Welcome! Young Professionals: MACHINE PEOPLE: You have no chance of defeating us; our Moglichkeiten is too bewildering and incredulous.

Picture 2: "The one with the light bulb": the lightbulb is a ancient Young Professional symbol which dates back to the Garfield Era of World History. It means: Idea, or to have an idea, or further... I have an idea.

Translation:
Young Professionals, The day is for strength and meditation. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. Your ideas are impeccable.

Picture 3: "The one with the ladder": Notice the universal symbols: The ladder and Gold. The ladder of course a way to climb out of your giant piles of gold (see Scrooge McDuck's Giant Vault: all young professionals have one).

Translation:
Welcome! Young Professionals: WORKPLACE WONDERMEN!: We will climb to the top with determination and strong hands.


So you see, even in far away lands, the Young Professional is still respected, admired and powerful or more literally: Machine-like (but not robotic) , Idea-ful, and Wondiferous.

I'll see you all soon. Stay proud and professional my little Gutsies!






This has been an endorsement for the Guts '08 campaign. It is affirmed and supported by Guts himself under supervision of your mother. GUTS '08


1 comment:

  1. Little known fact: Hitler was very successful among the young German professionals.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive