Thursday, April 10, 2008

Websites That Boots Visits

Yahoo! Games- Cribbage: For those of you not alive for the Korean War or born in Canada, its likely you don't know what cribbage is. Having spent a good deal of my boyhood north of the border, I can tell you that soccer be damned, this is the beautiful game (This is not, i repeat NOT the game that Harry Potter plays). It's a great way to meet older or Canadian women.

Dear Reader from Youtube: This is probably going to confuse you even with the disclaimer above. Anyway, these things are so funny(you can watch almost the entire movie), I don't know whether to laugh or cry or pick my nose. Whilllackers! I could watch these all day (maybe I do?)

Kissing Suzy Kolber: I think it would be accurate to say that the D10 aspires to be like KSK. While we don't have a narrow subject matter like they do (football) they conduct themselves in a manner the D10 approves of. Actually, we really just want to have a readership like theirs.

The Ditry 10: I didn't link this casue you're already here. Anyway, I'm usually only a fan of more popular websites, but we're getting there.

Toothpaste for Dinner: These comics are really really funny, and I think that our very own "Nums" could come up with similar quality a couple times a week if he could only exit the wikipedia and masturbating phase that he's in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive