Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How Dare You D10!?

As I was perusing ND football blogs today trying to get a feel for the mood of this year's Blue & Gold game (Sat. April 19th, ~1pm--all should come) I came across a warning. It may be me, but placing such a warning at the very bottom of a blog where it will only be seen by Boots as he counts new D10 visitors may be a bad location, but the concept is noble.

The warning was a blog rating, similar to movie ratings where parents (had they not been asleep while B-rad was getting with daughter) can be informed as to the content that their children encounter. Interested, I clicked on the link and decided to give the D10 a go. I surmised that the D10 would turn out NC-17 due to the profanity of the Gower-from-the-future video along with the immature antics of Monkey at Notre Dame.

Surprisingly, the D10 was given the grade of Restricted: Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.


The site's rationale was based on the occurences of "shit" 3 times, "drugs" 2 times and turd which surfaced 1 time. The site says it rates MySpace accounts, facebook accounts and most websites, so give it a shot. -- Note to Healy: I lobby that this be placed at the bottom of the blog. I tried to do so but couldn't figure it out.
In anti-climatic fashion, our facebook profiles all came up as G, however this wikipedia site did come up as NC-17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive