I apologize. I'll try harder next time, I swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.
Official Films of the D10
- Monkey Shines
- Full Moon High
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
- Sssssss!
- The Dentist 2
- Aussie Park Boyz
- Shivers
- Last House on the Left
Internet Friends
Another, Less Sexual D10 Blog
Links -- Sports
Links -- Religion
Hollywood's Haunts
Boots' Boudoirs
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(254)
-
▼
April
(55)
- The Creative Process
- Special Features
- Monday Cartoon (On Wednesday) GUTS STYLE!
- Wild Idea From the D10 Unemployment Desk
- Begging forgiveness
- Craigslist Romance?
- The Real Nedu and Skinny White Pilot(Good news, Ba...
- The D10's Endorsed Candidate
- Pilot Episode
- Final Edition of The D10 Unemployment Desk??
- Monday Cartoon Addendum: Thursday
- Wednesday's Fact
- I wish I had a more substantive post than this
- A Man With No Feet
- Monday Cartoons: Almost nearly on Monday!
- Friends in High Places
- Owl Rap
- Mt Flushmore Rejects....
- Great Moments in Cinema History....IN SPANISH
- Cleaning Up After Nums
- Quick Confession:
- Gower Blast from the Past
- Guts' Super Statistical Study of the Week
- Monday Cartoons, almost on Wednesday!
- D10 Cultural Studies: Sport
- Don't Be So Glib You Asses
- The Young Professionals How To Guide 4/13
- Where in the world......
- Friday Night Music Video
- BREAKING: Election Results
- Monday Cartoon: On a Friday!
- D10 Men of Distinction
- Websites That Boots Visits
- How Dare You D10!?
- Dirty Like Me
- Movie Posters Strike Back
- Analogyology Entry
- Entry for Analogy Contest: My Job Search
- Monday cartoon, on Tuesday!
- RecSports -- Email Answered
- Yet Another D10 Contest!
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: The Death of ...
- Celebrity Sound-a-Likes
- Celebrity Look-a-likes: Gone But Not Forgotten Edi...
- James Gower When He's 50 Trying to Fix a Toilet
- The Weekly Factoids: Caution, You Will DIE!
- Boots' Observations From The Road
- For the Fans
- meth mouth
- 3 Posts About Kenton in One Day!
- Follow Up to Kenton-Gate
- Kenton Helps History!
- I <3 The D10
- Ask Mr. Wikipedia.
- April Fools
-
▼
April
(55)
I cannot tell a lie, this cartoon sucked.
ReplyDeleteActually, I take it back. The eyeglasses and rumpled papers at the stump of Sen. Cherry Tree make me laugh.
Also, it's curious you choose to display George Washington with a mouth of beaming white teeth, since it was well known that the first President had wooden choppers.
Thirdly, the door in the bottom panel looks great.
The production value in this gem is Transformers quality
ReplyDeleteThis comic has grown on me the more i read it. Good work Gower!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed it
ReplyDelete