Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cleaning Up After Nums

Refining his writing is like cleaning up a Superfund site.

Reborn:

"Superfund had little to fear. Not only was it financed by exclusively
earmarked petroleum taxes, but it enjoyed wide support in both chambers of
Congress. In every sense of the word, Superfund was playing with House
money."


Perhaps I'm being too hard on Nums' writing. His cartoons of late have been outstanding; he could afford to leave it neglect for a moment.

4 comments:

  1. for Nums' sake, I'm going to suggest adding "snark" to the labels on this post. Or substitute snark for pretentiousness

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Snark"? What the fuck is this? A Blog for nerds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone know that Lloyd from "Undeclared" was also Pete in "Green Street Hooligans"? I never made that connection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but only cause i imdb'd him. I think he was in queer as folk or something too.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive