
I saw mr wiki's post and felt that as a future dental helath care professional, i must post the following. i helped chart a meth mouth and mark every surface that had decay on his teeth. meth breaks down collagen, elastin, and hydroyapetite (the stuff that keeps your teeth and gums together). Thus, your teeth decay, and can be removed with 2 fingers because the gums can no longer hold them down. i give you this as an example:
That meth mouth is the most disgusting thing your hands have touched in the past year.....this means much more than the typical reader thinks it does.
ReplyDeleteActually, no wait, our typical reader is someone who posts on the blog, so everyone knows precisely the incident I'm referring to.
Damn you Carl, I had a very very bad dream about this last night.
ReplyDeleteHow stupid can someone get in letting this happen to themselves! Discustingly stupid!
ReplyDelete