Try to stay calm, but as I type this, wikipedia is down! I repeat: Wikipedia is down! I'm not really sure what I can possibly do at this moment, but if I don't learn more about the life story of Christopher Gardner, author of "The Pursuit of Happyness" and former Bear Stearns employee, and how it relates to the subprime mortage crisis, I... I... Just fix it... somebody just fix it...
In other news, I've been on vacation the past week, so that's why there wasn't a monday cartoon. So I'll put up two later.
Also, at the height of my boxing training (with which I refused to actually fight someone), I was able to do 1,000 pushups in about an hour. I'll admit, I didn't have great form during the last 300 or so. We started at 40 push ups/set and deducted one push up per set till we got down to zero. It actually is a little more than 1000. We only did it once and it hurt for 3 days.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.
Official Films of the D10
- Monkey Shines
- Full Moon High
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
- Sssssss!
- The Dentist 2
- Aussie Park Boyz
- Shivers
- Last House on the Left
Internet Friends
Another, Less Sexual D10 Blog
Links -- Sports
Links -- Religion
Hollywood's Haunts
Boots' Boudoirs
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(254)
-
▼
March
(44)
- More Fun With Movie Posters
- A Generation Lost
- 48 Hour Challenge
- D10 OFFICIAL LOGO
- "Dirty 10" Google Image Search
- All New Spectacular: Jason's Weekly Wacky Wednesda...
- An Update from Google Maps!
- You Don't Need Effort To Create Great Blog Posts
- Today's Internet Best Buys-$4
- High Effort Blog Post
- No title
- People In Non-War and Poverty Stricken Countries A...
- Oh Really, Boots?
- Le Parkour
- D10 Contest!
- Low Effort Blog Post
- Internet Best Buys-$50!
- Phil-up-Dates
- The Greatest Live Music Performance of All Time?
- International Crisis
- Monday Cartoons
- The Scarlet Turd
- Internet Emergency!
- Update to D10 Fitness Challenge
- Google Image Search Fails Me Yet Again
- The First Annual D10 Fitness Challenge
- The Word is the Truth. The Truth shall surely not ...
- The Quest for Success
- Boots' Advice For The Night
- Back When Movie Posters Meant Something
- Note from the D10 Unemployment Desk
- Monday Cartoon Missing
- On Bachelorhood -- Part III
- D10 Guide to Life
- NFL Cracks Down On Creativity!
- Upcoming Adventure Alert
- One of America's Leading Intellectuals
- Monday cartoon.
- Cultural Studies Part II
- Off Bachelorhood?
- Tidal Waves of Nostalgia
- Report from the Orient: Philology
- D10 Trends Noticed Among The Cultural Elite
- A Duel
-
▼
March
(44)
I feel your pain.
ReplyDelete