Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Dirty 10" Google Image Search

A late night search for an official logo for the D10 leads me to Google image. Among the things that come up when one enters "dirty 10" will be a tattoo of a bearded Willie Nelson, which reminds me of a joke I once heard. I don't remember the lead up to the joke, but the punch line (or the prestige for those into magic) is something about the tattoo of Willie Nelson with bad breath. Don't get it? I wouldn't expect you to. Have a look at this link and I think you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left

Blog Archive