3 things are currently worrying me.
1) I'm very disappointed in myself that I haven't been more of a fan of hockey. I've watched the last 3 games of Stanley Cup and have been more than impressed. I worry that this feeling will quickly fade when Euro 2008 commences. Either event is worthy of watching, but i really hope that more hockey gets televised in the future, such as FOX has weekend baseball games.
2) I just watched a commercial that says you can type in "Huge Ball of Yarn" into your car's GPS, and it will give you directions to the nearest "Huge Ball of Yarn" (whether it be the World's largest or not). I worry that if we're this far along technologically, D10ers, that soon you'll be able to type in "Boots" into your GPS and suddenly have the map with a route to him (not his doorstep) at your finger tips. It's all par to of the bots' plan...
3) Last but not least, I worry Rollerblades have gone out of style. I enjoy the sport/activity. Personally, i don't find running to be particularly titilating, and biking seems to easy. therefore, i find a nice compromise in Rollerblading. it works my legs and gives more cardio than biking, and yet is easier on my knees than running. Are the only people still rollerblading pedophiles? I swear my shorts are long enough, but you can never really be sure.
it's kind of like when you go to the house party of a kid that you really don't know, so you really don't know if you're welcome there. you think everybody there is looking at you funny and whispering to their friends about you. well i'm at the house party in my neighborhood, and every person in a car looks at me funny...that's why i worry.
finally, D10ers, don't feel bad for Hillary Clinton (like you would in the first place), but i'm sure she'll land on her feet. and if not, she can always get fat, make a global warming movie, and win a nobel prize.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.
Official Films of the D10
- Monkey Shines
- Full Moon High
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
- Sssssss!
- The Dentist 2
- Aussie Park Boyz
- Shivers
- Last House on the Left
Internet Friends
Another, Less Sexual D10 Blog
Links -- Sports
Links -- Religion
Hollywood's Haunts
Boots' Boudoirs
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(254)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Confession
- Lynchesque Cartoon Experiment
- Saturday Blog
- What?
- Monday Cartoon (inappropriate weekend edition)
- Monday Cartoon (is it June already?)
- Movie Madness: June 26
- Irony?
- The Kind of Movie that Keeps You Up at Night
- Rubidium Man: The Route
- In honor of the recently completed Rubidium Man ch...
- Discussion Post
- Google has done it again
- Onward: The Rubidium Man
- Young Professional Update
- Movie Madness: Rubidium Man Edition
- Revenge is a dish best served digital
- Movie Madness: June 16 edition (and other general ...
- Blog Meeting
- This has ruled Nums and Boots, himself's life for ...
- Making up for lost time
- Monday cartoon: Workday edition
- Movie Madness: June 9th Edition
- Things That are Worrying Me
- Worries
- Why I'm Important
- Irony
- Movie Madness: June 2
- D10 Geographical Adventures
-
▼
June
(29)
what's the worst part about rollerblading?
ReplyDeleteTelling your parents you're gay.