Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Monday cartoon: Workday edition

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Blame it on a lack of creativity and not having a computer. That isn't to say I don't have a computer at work, but that I'm too afraid to visit this page during work hours. I think I've already made a bold enough statement with my Notre Dame background, and I don't feel like pushing it (They gave me two screens. One is dedicated to 24-hour ND-vision. That may be why the night janitor refuses to throw away my 3-day-old apple core. I sure as hell ain't gonna budge now.)

Anyway, here's a career-oriented cartoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left