Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Things That are Worrying Me

1) I've already put in 40 hours this week and it's only Wednesday. Oh, well. You've got to put in the time if you want to make civil servant money.

2) My dinner (and grand "non M&M" meal of the day) consisted of pink lemonade, vodka, and italian wedding soup.

3) As I write this, I await the presence of a reformed Norwegian alcohol smuggler. He notified me by text message that his flight today was delayed from 22:35 to 00:30

4) I'll tell you why I'm excited that Hillary Clinton lost: because vulnerable chicks dig me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left