Today, the office gave me a present. For a couple weeks I was under the impression that I might be replaced, supplanted, USURPED if you will by some younger professional. I understand I'm starting law school but THERE'S STILL TIME! I still got moves. Well fortunately for me, and unfortunately for them, I was wrong.
Instead they gave an internship to a Penn State undergrad who is home for the summer and I get to control him.
In one glorious day I went from having zero (0) people underneath me. To 1!!!
Keep on dreaming Gutsies and you too may one day have young minds to mold.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.
Official Films of the D10
- Monkey Shines
- Full Moon High
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
- Sssssss!
- The Dentist 2
- Aussie Park Boyz
- Shivers
- Last House on the Left
Internet Friends
Another, Less Sexual D10 Blog
Links -- Sports
Links -- Religion
Hollywood's Haunts
Boots' Boudoirs
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(254)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Confession
- Lynchesque Cartoon Experiment
- Saturday Blog
- What?
- Monday Cartoon (inappropriate weekend edition)
- Monday Cartoon (is it June already?)
- Movie Madness: June 26
- Irony?
- The Kind of Movie that Keeps You Up at Night
- Rubidium Man: The Route
- In honor of the recently completed Rubidium Man ch...
- Discussion Post
- Google has done it again
- Onward: The Rubidium Man
- Young Professional Update
- Movie Madness: Rubidium Man Edition
- Revenge is a dish best served digital
- Movie Madness: June 16 edition (and other general ...
- Blog Meeting
- This has ruled Nums and Boots, himself's life for ...
- Making up for lost time
- Monday cartoon: Workday edition
- Movie Madness: June 9th Edition
- Things That are Worrying Me
- Worries
- Why I'm Important
- Irony
- Movie Madness: June 2
- D10 Geographical Adventures
-
▼
June
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment