Monday, September 15, 2008

Victory!

How's it going Gutsies? If you've been paying attention, you know that Guts vs. Numbers: The Ultimate Showdown Part Deux has begun this, Week 2, of the NFL Season. Now for those of you "Numbheads" keeping score on your graphing calculators, stop, because no amount of long division and fractionating will help you or your boy J Nums come up with the win this week.

Going into the 15th and final game (due to Hurricane Ike, the Texans game was postponed), I have correctly picked 8 games against the spread to Mr. Numbers' 7... Since we both picked the Philadelphia Eagles to bust the spread, I cannot be caught. Score this one as one of many weekly victories by yours truly. I will give credit to my presently systemless counterpart for a .500 week thus far. He put his gut (and strange math) to the test and came up just short. I'm sure when he gets that system up and running, I'll have to step it up.

Thursday I'll be back with Week 3 picks.

Guts: 9-6 (edit)
Nums: 8-7 (edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left