Dear D10,
I know we have not spoken in a while, and for that I am apologetic. These last few days have been a whirlwind of events that I dare not wish upon anyone without the maturity level and/or organizational skills to brace such a whirlwind. As time is of the utmost essence I have decided to update you all, but in a quick yet comprehensive method. Once I have the time and patience to sit down and write (or re-write when Blogger.com freezes) I promise to titulate (or if you'er a guy: bonerate) with the best blogging this side of China has never seen.
It is the artistic intention of the author that the following itemized list be read as quickly, hecticly and incompletely as possible to get across the idea of a race against time ...
1) You may have noticed my only post on the Backroom today (read it later damnit!)
2) I got a haircut today -- it's subtle yet subconsciously memorable
3) My last day of work was today -- i shook half the guys hands and then had to leave to pick up my rental truck
4) My rental truck is fucking huge
5) I'm bringing a fish tank
6) I move to chicago tomorrow -- eta 5pm --
7) I'm not bringing any fish
8) I'm bringing a PS2 - don't know what games, haven't had time to check yet
9) I just wasted 30 seconds trying to think of what else...
10) Let's hang out Bros
--- peace out, go Irish
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.
Official Films of the D10
- Monkey Shines
- Full Moon High
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
- Sssssss!
- The Dentist 2
- Aussie Park Boyz
- Shivers
- Last House on the Left
Internet Friends
Another, Less Sexual D10 Blog
Links -- Sports
Links -- Religion
Hollywood's Haunts
Boots' Boudoirs
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(254)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Week 4- Pick Nasty
- Recap
- Jimmy's picks
- Wikipedia Hall of Fame
- Do you have it? Guts.
- I won't resort to petty insults
- Victory!
- Monday cartoon, on a fun friday night
- Guts Vs. Numbers, The Lost World
- Guts v. Numbers: The beginning
- Picks
- Did this ever happen?
- Guts vs. Numbers: An American Institution
- A Fast-Paced Update
-
▼
September
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment