Friday, November 28, 2008

Report From Vegas

Hello all D10-ers!
I greet you from the very sinful, very dirty "Sin City."


I embark on to John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California where I will then witness one of the greatest wins in Notre Dame Football history.

Things I have NOT done since I arrived 10 minutes ago:

1) Transferred terminals correctly, forcing me to go through security again - it's so damn bright here!!

2) Gambled. I was about to hit the slots that are everywhere by the gates, but I got scared away by the US Airways voucher sign-up people. Citizens of Vegas are very forward and will not stop talking to you even when you avoid eye contact and pretend to check your phone for the whole time you walk by them. To avoid further accostation, I turned around.

3) Kissed or tried to kiss a hot 40 year old. I think they're all sleeping as it is 2pm here in Las Vegas.

4) Ran into a fellow ND fan.

5) Ran into an SC fan.

6) Called Erin. Sorry, that's a lie. I've called her twice.

7) Seen any silver. I call bullshit Gower.

8) Not farted 5 times.

9) Missed Izzo.

10) Not missed my buds at 1423 W. Cortez Apt #3.

Fare thee well Gentleman.

To the Goosebumps! squad: Good luck this weekend and bring home the Division Three championship.

To the Irish: Make it close guys.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left