Monday, November 14, 2011

Diary of a Poor Man

Ive been kicking around the idea of writing a bit about my newest adventure, a journey westward seeking fame and fortune with the above title. I once earned $4208 a month as a college junior (sans degree). More recently with degree in hand I was compensated in somewhere between $170 and $190 a month (depending on the value of the Tanzanian shilling). Most recently I've been making far far less as a 27 year old delivery driver. If I could only have convinced some of the girls that work there to come back to my mothers basement with me, I could have been like a less successful version of Ryan Reynolds character on Adventureland (showing on network cable at midnight last night). My net worth in fact can be greatly inflated by the 50ish quarters I collected from 2001-2010 (I'm still missing Alaska and some of our protectorates) though I wouldn't dare use them in transactions. Maybe Astuno being sort of on the opposite end of the spectrum as a home owner and an oil man would be interesting in discussing the economic issues both of us face in a regular video blog. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. Mr. 1% and Mr. 99% under the same roof. #OccupyBasement

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Baltimore Is the New Brooklyn by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound for free.

Official Films of the D10

  • Monkey Shines
  • Full Moon High
  • Jason and the Argonauts (2000 - Dennis Hopper Version)
  • Sssssss!
  • The Dentist 2
  • Aussie Park Boyz
  • Shivers
  • Last House on the Left